In 2011, I graduated with my PGA Teaching Qualification and BA Honours in Applied Golf Management Studies from The University of Birmingham. During my degree, I gained experience and tuition from experts in the fields of sports science, equipment technology, PGA coaching, psychology and events management, which I now use within my day to day coaching.
I am now a AA Qualified PGA Professional teaching at De Vere Wokefield Park, Reading. I previously worked at Machynys Peninsula, South Wales for 5 years, where I built up a diverse customer base, with golfers across a wide age group and varying abilities.
Other than golf, I enjoy playing the piano and have a great interest in other sports, particularly netball, swimming and skiing.
- England (EWGA) U21 representative
- Gloucestershire Ladies County 1st Team player
- British University & College Sport (BUCS) representative
- R&A representative in the Argentinian Amateur Open
- EWGA Performance Squad (2007 – 2008)
- University of Birmingham 1st Team player (2009 – 2012)
- R&A Scholars Champion (2009)
- World Team Student Match Play Champions (2009)
- Runner up in BUCS Golf Finals (2009)
- LET start at the S4C Welsh Championship (2009)
- English Mid-Amateur Champion (2010)