Coaching & Prices
I am currently available for private lessons at Wentworth Club for Members and their guests.
I teach mainly our members and their guests, but alongside this I love teaching our up and coming youngsters through our charity Scholarship program at the club.
Our members and myself are lucky enough to have access to 3 Championship golf courses, a Par 3 short game course and short game areas. Alongside this we have a grass range, indoor range with top tracer, an indoor simulator and three teaching bays with access to Trackman and GCQuad.
Finally a TaylorMade Performance studio encompasses MAT-T technology for motion analysis capabilities and high-end fitting experience. Visitors, guests of TaylorMade and our members are all able to book and have access to the TaylorMade Performance Studio.
Outside of this, please contact me via 07956629947 or alternatively email: email@example.com to arrange a lesson online or at your facility.
Lesson prices range from £40.00 for half an hour
N.B. Sessions in person at Wentworth are only available for Wentworth Members & their guests.
** If you are interested in booking a lesson in person & are not a member, please contact me directly on the details above **
Online Lesson Prices
Online lessons from £20.00
Perfect during lockdown and for continued home practice
Online lessons to include:-
- An initial 10/15 minute online discussion via Zoom, or alternative video platform, will assess your goals and needs.
- Each new client will be set up on my online coaching platform, CoachNow. Within this platform we can exchange videos, documents, drills and more.
- Using CoachNow, the client will then upload and provide me with two swing videos; one from the front and one from behind.
- Sit back and await my swing analysis review which will be viewable via the CoachNow platform within 24 hours of the videos being uploaded.
Please note, if the client would like different aspects of the game to be covered, this is possible, but the ‘Multiple’ package or above is suggested (see below).
Advanced packages available:-
- Basic; £20.00 – as stated above
- Enhanced; £25.00 – access to follow up coach feedback for a week after the initial lesson analysis has been received (via the CoachNow App)
- Multiple; £30.00 – basic package, but in addition, one extra aspect of the game can be covered
- Multiple enhanced; £40.00 – enhanced package, but including both aspects of the game covered
- Monthly; £70.00 – 5 x swing analysis reviews
- Monthly enhanced; £75.00 – enhanced package but to cover all swings videos sent
** For Exclusive monthly or annual packages, with options to include diary planning, goal setting, psychology assistance and TPI screening or physiological assistance please contact me to discuss. An initial zoom consultation will take place prior to any package starting. **
Ladies’ Group Coaching – Wednesdays & Thursdays for Wentworth members only
Junior Group Lessons
Available to Wentworth Members only during term time, please contact me for more information about joining the Wentworth Junior Golf Academy: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional activities for members & their guests during the school holidays:
– Junior Golf Camps
– Multi-sport events
– FootGolf on our Executive Par 3 course
Are you new to golf?
Unfortunately I am unable to coach non-members at Wentworth, but please contact me on: 07956629947 or send me a message via my contact page to find out ways I can help you start your journey to get into golf.